College Colors Detail Reports

TruColor

Some of you may have noticed that I have started posting detailed color reports for colleges and universities on the SSUR...here's the link:

College Colors Detail Reports

These reports show the actual Pantone information, including RGB values, HTML values, and CMYK values. There are three main report types: Institutional Colors - colors that are specific to the academic programs, Athletic Colors - colors that are specific to the athletic programs, and Official Colors - colors that represent both the Institutional and Athletic programs.

I'm being a little risky having actual Pantone information posted, but since about 99% of the college color sets I'm collecting come directly from public areas of the schools' websites, I'm going to post them.

There's a few issues with the SSUR site right now; I'm working on getting them fixed.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated, including any sets I may have missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpin' this thread, because I have now posted what I have through the letter "I"...

There are still quite a few "bigger" schools I am missing Pantone colors for...if anyone has any I'm missing, please let me know.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Archived