San Diego Padres

bnick05

When I saw the title and caption of this thread, I preemptively cringed. Two of the bigger sources of angst for a lot of people (myself included) are recolorization projects, and doing the "mix & match" with design elements from different uniforms that were never meant to go together.

In this case, I am happy to say I was wrong to cringe. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something I really like about this concept. Granted, it needs some serious clean-up and attention to the small details so it looks a little more polished, but I like the overall look. The colors look surprisingly good in the Padres' current script. I am not a fan of gold bills, but that's really my only major reservation about these.

I'd love to see them all cleaned up and smoothed out, because these could look pretty sharp!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived