Packers alternate concept

Discrim

I'd taken a look at some of those Chargers concepts that are starting to pop up again, and a little later I started work on a Dodgers concept that I plan on finshing tomorrow. While doing that, inspiration struck me. I now give you the Packers...for the very first time, in Carolina Blue! B)

packersbluealt.png

I took the opportunity to redo the Heisman Packer I'd done a few years ago, and so here's a real close look...I'm gonna tweak the outline a bit, as I figure most of you will see the thickness is inconsistent (but I'll take that over what primarily held this up-I wasn't happy with the hands until this draft). I'll post versions in the regular homes later on.

HeismanPacker.png

props and tomatoes welcome :hockeysmiley:

I'm not feeling that, it looks way too crowded. I like adding the powder blue to the Packers, but it looks too much like a hockey concept. Maybe if u took out the green and yellow stripe with the Green Bay logo on the uniform below the numbers, I think it would like a lot better.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

while I scratch my head over this one gettin bumped up, there is a method to my madness. I just can't lay it out coherently usually :hockeysmiley:

the resemblance to a hockey jersey came about cus I didn't want this to look like your garden variety football jersey, and the "belt" stripe, I've done a couple times before. typically, the stripe's intended to be high enough that it'd be visible if a player was wearing it, yet low enough that the torso numbers can meet at least minimum size requirements (8" IIRC) and the G makes a good "buckle" ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived