New Browns Unis

DuckTape4

Sorry, I like the current browns stuff better. The Browns have a very simple, uncluttered, classic look. This is simple and uncluttered, but what's with the random black squares? There's also not much detail in the sleeves, as well as the fact that you incleded a helmet logo. BTW, isn't that last helmet their rejected logo? I do like seeing unused logos in a concept.

Overall, this isn't bad, you by no means created an ugly jersey, but you need to add more too it. Right now there's not enough going on with it to prove to me that it's better than their urrent unis.

I'll pass, and keep what they have now, thanks.

The Browns don't need black in their uniform;

they don't need 3 helmets - none of which are better than the uncluttered helmets they wear now;

they don't need brown numbers on a brown jersey (there's a reason no pro teams go this direction);

they don't need the :censored: dog logo, EVER (if you don't know why, it's been posted countless times before);

they don't need illegal socks (NFL rule, bottom half of the sock is ALWAYS white);

they DO need TV numbers.

None of what you did here improves much of anything about what the Browns have worn for 60 years. It's more or less the same uniform worn by some of football's greatest players. It's stood the test of time, and while it may be able to be topped, it's going to take more than this mix & match idea that has a lot of design flaws and inattention to detail which makes it even harder to consider. Sorry.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived