Tank Stumper 5/18/06

NJTank

Who is the only player to win a Conn Smyther before winning a Calder Trophy?

Ken Dryden in 1971. He played 6 regular season games before carrying the under dog Canadians through the playoffs, past the power house Boston Bruins and ended with a Stanley Cup.

Amazing this man may one day be the Canadian PM. He'd sure get my vote, not just because hes a Liberal but because hes freggin Ken Dryden!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ken Dryden in 1971. He played 6 regular season games before carrying the under dog Canadians through the playoffs, past the power house Boston Bruins and ended with a Stanley Cup.

Amazing this man may one day be the Canadian PM. He'd sure get my vote, not just because hes a Liberal but because hes freggin Ken Dryden!

Sure Tank--post an easy one when I'm not around to answer it...

So how many people here can say they saw him do that?

Or were even alive?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Sure Tank--post an easy one when I'm not around to answer it...

So how many people here can say they saw him do that?

Or were even alive?

Well, if I was alive then, you could bet your ass I would have seen it!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So either you learned that somewhere else or looked it up--I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you knew it before--but your description sounde like it came out of a book--so I was wondering.

Nothing wrong with that--I've answered some questions Tank's asked from before my time as well.

The 71 playoffs were one of the best years ever.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

So either you learned that somewhere else or looked it up--I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you knew it before--but your description sounde like it came out of a book--so I was wondering.

Nothing wrong with that--I've answered some questions Tank's asked from before my time as well.

The 71 playoffs were one of the best years ever.

I read Ken Dryden's "The Game" about 2 months ago, so most of it is still fresh in my mind. Now, if you asked me a question about Phil Esposito, parts of his book have left slipped my mind already, but I'm sure I still remember most of it. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived