New Vision Homes baseball concept

schwep76

My family (more specificially my father) owns a small modular home business in Pennsylvania called New Vision Homes. I have always liked their logo, which was actually designed by my aunt, a graphic designer. I have also wanted to always try a concept but never really thought I was talented enough to draw my own functional logo, so I put two and two together and made a concept for our business's fictional company baseball team, using the logo.

CONCEPTSETIII.png

Seperate unis up close:

Home

Road

Home Alt

Road Alt

I know I have a lot going on here. Keep in mind that I used Paint and this is my first try. The only thing I had to work with when I started is the primary logo at the bottom left. Everything else I created. I tried to keep the two home uniforms as "red" themed and the two road as "blue" themed.

Additionally, I had to hand draw the script on the road uniform because I do not know how to arch text in paint. I tried to keep it as close to the font as possible, but I obviously know there are flaws.

C+C please.

I think for paint and a first try, this is an excellent concept. I don't know why you would do a company like NVH, except for your aunt's connection, but this is really good. Go ahead and post the roads...

Well, not just my aunt's connection in design, my dad founded the company in 2000. It's more of an way to make a concept using their logo than it is to make a concept for their fictional baseball team.

Archived