uniform sugggestions

nickelcat15

Orange helmets and blue face masks huh? Orange helmet is a tough way to start, and I'm assuming that its not feasible to start all over with a blue helmet.

What kind of blue? I hope its darker. Orange is bright enough, a more navy blue for the uniform is preferably. That being said, you can still make a nice uni with a orange and a lighter blue (see the mid 80s Broncos). But if its a royal type blue I would keep orange off the jersey in any way and just have it on the pants and helmet.

Assuming a medium dark to navy blue , I'd go with a blue jersey, and white numbers (outlined in orange if funding allows). Perhaps with some orange and white Northwestern style stripes on the arms if possible.

For the road jersey, white with blue numbers, orange and blue stripes on arms.

The pants I'd go white with an orange stripe, or Chicago bears orange stripe outlined in blue if possible. Some sort of white logo or initial on the helmet. Should look respectable enough. If you decide to go with road pants, make them blue. The helmet should provide enough orange already. Orange is a color that looks BAD when there is to much (see old Bucs and orange-panted Browns) but very good when done in moderation (see Chicago Bears, old school Broncos)

Archived