Another Bruins Concept

JamieRose

Okay, I mostly did this one to test out some new techniques on the template. I kinda tried to mix the Bobby Orr-era uniforms with some modern styling. I didn't use the bear, and there is no yellow alternate..just the basics. Unfortunately, I forgot to put numbers on he sleeves, but they go in that blank spot between the shoulders and sleeve stripes, just like waay back when. Well, without further adu......

Bruins1.png

Bruins2.png

c&c welcome

TDZiMMB.png

Okay, I mostly did this one to test out some new techniques on the template. I kinda tried to mix the Bobby Orr-era uniforms with some modern styling. I didn't use the bear, and there is no yellow alternate..just the basics. Unfortunately, I forgot to put numbers on he sleeves, but they go in that blank spot between the shoulders and sleeve stripes, just like waay back when. Well, without further adu......

Bruins1.png

Bruins2.png

c&c welcome

Didn't the Bruins have uniforms like this a long time ago? These look familiar to me.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Looking good, you seem to have the hang of the patch effect.

A few suggestions:

1. Make logo smaller, raise it up a hair (or a few hairs)

2. Lose yellow outline on the letters / numbers on black jersey

3. Lose shadow effect on the letters / numbers on the white jersey.

4. Figure out a way to get a nameplate on there (unless you intentionally didn't use one for this concept.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived