first non-sports concept

leggman01

first off, i hope i'm posting this in the right forum...if it belongs in the concepts forum, feel free to move it and accept my apologies

a friend is in an mba program and has to present a business plan for a start-up company - she wants to incorporate a logo into her presentation, and asked me to design the logo - i wish i could take credit for the name and slogan...i think they're brilliant (although another friend said he'd open a bar across the street and call it "home plate...why stop at third when you can score?" :))

anyway, here is my first stab at the logo

3rd25rf5.png

after finishing this up, my initial thought is that i need to increase the size of the "third base" wordmark to make it more prominant and reduce the size of the ball/banner/slogan

keep in mind i work in paint shop pro, and text on curves is VERY difficult to do, so please try not to be too harsh on my wordmark and slogan text

c&c appreciated

jldesigns404eo.png

first off, i hope i'm posting this in the right forum...if it belongs in the concepts forum, feel free to move it and accept my apologies

a friend is in an mba program and has to present a business plan for a start-up company - she wants to incorporate a logo into her presentation, and asked me to design the logo - i wish i could take credit for the name and slogan...i think they're brilliant (although another friend said he'd open a bar across the street and call it "home plate...why stop at third when you can score?" :))

anyway, here is my first stab at the logo

3rd25rf5.png

after finishing this up, my initial thought is that i need to increase the size of the "third base" wordmark to make it more prominant and reduce the size of the ball/banner/slogan

keep in mind i work in paint shop pro, and text on curves is VERY difficult to do, so please try not to be too harsh on my wordmark and slogan text

c&c appreciated

Well, it is sports related in some sort. Looks good tough.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived