New Texas High School

Derby

I saw this request on another message board forum (The Helmet Project) and thought I would share with you. I've seen many "concepts" and have admired many. Maybe you'd like the chance to see a concept come to life? Here's your chance...

We need help. The new Legacy High School is opening next year in Mansfield, TX and we need a good looking helmet for the football team. The winner will have the satisfaction seeing their design on a Top 5A Football Program. The Mascot is the Broncos and the colors for the helmet will be red and black. I like the LSU helmet design but feel free to use your own. If you would like me to present your design to the school board, send it to me at mmassingill@paramountmillwork.com

If you'd like to participate and send this guy your design, maybe you could share it here. I'd like to see any "concepts" developed, but that's strictly up to you.

Good luck...!!!

Just so you know that this is legit, here is the link to the Mansfield, TX School District: http://www.mansfieldisd.org/schools/constr...date.htm#legacy

memphisglossy.png

So um...which team is the one? It's tough to design a helmet without knowing what the uniforms look like.

The school doesn't open until 2007. What will the uniforms look like? Haven't a clue. You could try emailing the guy and asking.

memphisglossy.png

Archived