Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...everything you touch is like gold man. Everyone still loves the wallpapers on the Panthers website that you did for us. Was curious if you'll be coming out with any wallpapers for:

Florida Atlantic University

Miami Fusion

Milwaukee Bucks 80's style logo

Miami Dolphins early 90's script

Florida Marlins primary logo without the sunburst around it

I'd doubt it but I don't know what's on your schedule so I figured what the heck. Great stuff man!

The

Florida Atlantic University and Miami Fusion are on the current list I am doing. Just got their logos ready last night, so they should be made within the next couple days. I thought I had done that Marlins one, but guess not. I will add that and the others to the revisit when I get to doing that. The only one I am not sure one is that Dolphins one. Not sure exactly which one it is. This the one? Not sure I have that logo, but I will look.

The Dolphins script I was looking at was this (on the very bottom of the photo):

NFL-Miami-Wall5.jpg

and by the way...holy cow on that Fusion one. Nice work as always.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived