NFL season

Dark Angel

The Trade Deadline would be after week 12 instead of week 6

This is the best idea you've had. I like this idea. There's not enough trading in the NFL. I like when teams in MLB, NBA, and NHL make late season acquisitions to help their team. In the NFL, there's not much you can do to fill gaps.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a suggestion I read about a month ago, though I forget where: eliminate the 45 and 53-man roster limits, but keep the salary cap. Roster limits are a relic from the pre-salary-cap days, when they were most definitely needed. But now, it would be a fun twist to remove them. If the 49ers have $30 million free under the cap, why couldn't they bring in 20-30 more low-priced players to compete for roster spots and add depth? And on the other hand, if teams like the Colts wanted to pay top dollar to a few stars, they would have to sacrifice with regards to the number of players they could carry. Most of all, it would eliminate teams having to cut players despite having cap room.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived