sports banner

Vicious

i made this banner a long long time ago for a dude who wanted this for his football site. it seems wierd, but he wanted a dragon in outer space, with portis and lt. so this is what i gave him.

reqbannercopy.jpg

if anyone would like a banner like this, i would be happy to make you one.

Picture21.png

prolly, do you like the one i used above, cuz i could just put the millenium falcon or something in there instead of that gay dragon...

How do you know the dragon is gay? Did he tell you? If so, you probably shouldn't be putting his business out there like that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

gosh, ya know, your right....man i cant beleive how errogant and stereotypical i was. i mean just because some dragons are gay doesnt mean they all are. thank you for enlightening me...

ill have that banner done soon.

Picture21.png

avbannercopy.jpg

tell me if you want me to change anything...i just kinda add libbed the "red wing killers" i could put "Dominating Detroit" if you like, or anything else you want. but just to let you know that it kills me to write that seeming how i live about 45 minutes away from joe louis arena, and am a big wings fan. lol

Picture21.png

Archived