My padres x-over

Thad

www.thadsjerseys.freewebsitehosting.com/PadresXOver.html

C&P

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

26 views and no replies? ???

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

It happens. Everyone's probably at home celebrating, with just a quick look to see what's going on here and logging off. I like the jersey, it's a little simple. Pens' template works here, IMO. I'd like to see shoulder numbers and secondary logos.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

26 views and no replies? ???

A hint... make it a link... makes it a lot easier to copy ('cause we can right click, copy shortcut, and paste it in address, or eve click and drag).

Like me... if I hadn't felt like responding, I wouldn't have done the work to see the jersey.

I think this ideas been done before... I also think I remember seeing the friar with skates on... interesting concept, but the jersey cut's not original and it's a little pixelated around the text and numbers (also no sleeve numbers), which are some other reasons you may not get much feedback.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

ok thanks, im just trying to get the hang of this stuff still  :D

Redmond Rampage

Archived