New logo for Chargers, Dolphins & NFL shield "refined"?

StefOn

Not trying to be harsh, but this is so much worse than the current NFL Shield (which doesn't need to be changed, and the fact of a "timeless" logo like the NHL Shield changing has nothing to do with it).

Not to defend him or his design (because, well, I can't :D) or to appear combative or anything, but I'm curious to see what some of you guys would come up with for a new NFL logo. Anyone feel like taking a whack at some concepts, just for sake of discussion?

Trying to be neither combative nor upset :D , I'm a talentless hack when it comes to developing a logo. The only things I've ever done were brutal rip-offs that I made for APBA football leagues, and applied to gumball helmets when I was a kid.

That said, I think the NFL shield is a fantastic design, and doesn't need to be changed.

For sake of discussion, I think you take the metallic gold and black logo (as used on game balls) and run with that. Essentially, you make the logo a two colored version of what it currently is -- does that make sense?

It's where I sit.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived