Biron mask?

FlyersHockey1967

I remembered one member here who designed Martin Biron's Buffalo Sabres mask. Apparently, his mask was too small or something and he had to wear a plain white one. I'm not sure if said member was going to redesign it, but what happens now that he's a Flyer? Will he still make a new mask for him? I'd personally like to see what he can come up with. ^_^

I remembered one member here who designed Martin Biron's Buffalo Sabres mask. Apparently, his mask was too small or something and he had to wear a plain white one. I'm not sure if said member was going to redesign it, but what happens now that he's a Flyer? Will he still make a new mask for him? I'd personally like to see what he can come up with. ^_^

trust me, for your sake, with the way he has been playing, let him stick with what he is wearing for now. it may be plain, but marty is VERY particular with his equipment. you guys got yourself one hell of a guy. not many guys as classy as marty.

2004RedSox.png

trust me, for your sake, with the way he has been playing, let him stick with what he is wearing for now. it may be plain, but marty is VERY particular with his equipment. you guys got yourself one hell of a guy. not many guys as classy as marty.

Haha, name me ANY hockey player who ISN'T very particular with his equipment. :hockeysmiley:

Archived