What can BROWN do for you?!

tBBP

great job. looks very well done. at first i didnt like the colors on the football team. but then i thought about it. brown, old gold (saints), and white looks pretty good. look for a concept with that. staying with you concept. i didnt really like the gold alt. but it grew on me. once again amazing work. i might be starting a concept section like this. on drinks like beer, soda, and engry drinks.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

great job. looks very well done. at first i didnt like the colors on the football team. but then i thought about it. brown, old gold (saints), and white looks pretty good. look for a concept with that. staying with you concept. i didnt really like the gold alt. but it grew on me. once again amazing work. i might be starting a concept section like this. on drinks like beer, soda, and engry drinks.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I actually work for UPS, I work for the new "Cartage Service Inc", which is what Emery Worldwide became a couple years after the FAA yanked their flight cert and a series of buy outs and mergers led them to Team Brown two years ago.

Anyway, I like them. I abhor the color brown, but these are dark enough (a little darker on my monitor than the street browns our delivery guys wear), that it doesn't look like a turd.

We do joke around about making new work shirts (I'm a supervisor and have to wear a shield logo on my shirt, but not the street browns) with the old bow tie logo and call them our "throwbacks".

Good job, man.

Archived