my fantasy league's uni's

leggman01

Woah man that Rush logo is awesome, with the Ohio state sillouette in it! Kind of something you miss when you first look at it.

I love the hawk logo, it really fits well with the jerseys. Not really feelin the canes ones, just because they look so much like the panthers and because the main logo is kinda unoriginal. I know you were trying to use Carolina blue, but it just looks like a Panthers jersey collided with a Hurricanes logo.

Also, I agree with everyone who says to take away the 'P' on 'HSP" but one problem after that would be it looks like it is spelling 'High School'.

I was wondering this though: how do you get the dark spots in the jersey to show up after you put the numbers and stuff on top of the template? I have a template that looks real kind of like this, but I'm having trouble.

Thanks to anyone who could answer that.

Woah man that Rush logo is awesome, with the Ohio state sillouette in it! Kind of something you miss when you first look at it.

I love the hawk logo, it really fits well with the jerseys. Not really feelin the canes ones, just because they look so much like the panthers and because the main logo is kinda unoriginal. I know you were trying to use Carolina blue, but it just looks like a Panthers jersey collided with a Hurricanes logo.

Also, I agree with everyone who says to take away the 'P' on 'HSP" but one problem after that would be it looks like it is spelling 'High School'.

I was wondering this though: how do you get the dark spots in the jersey to show up after you put the numbers and stuff on top of the template? I have a template that looks real kind of like this, but I'm having trouble.

Thanks to anyone who could answer that.

Two ways you can go about doing that.

When I constructed this template, I did it using about, oh, I'd say, 26 or 27 different layers, one for each like item (cleats, spats, shins, gloves, arms, such on and etcetera etcetera). When I finished it, I condensed it all down into one single layer.

Now, as far as the shadows, you can either a/ leave it on the very top layer (as it IS an overlay layer, set to 20% darken transparency), and then turn that layer on when all's said and done, OR B/ do what I do and group each shadow shape into one singular object and use the object option to bring it to the front, thus achieving the same effect.

Hope that helped a lil' bit.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Not really feelin the canes ones, just because they look so much like the panthers and because the main logo is kinda unoriginal. I know you were trying to use Carolina blue, but it just looks like a Panthers jersey collided with a Hurricanes logo.

well...since that's exactly what the owner of the team asked for, i'll take that as a compliment :)

i kinda think a hurricane forming a "C" is relatively original, though...i can't recall seeing that done previously, but maybe it has

thanks for your comments...those are 3 of my favorite logos that i've done

jldesigns404eo.png

here is the last, for a while...i don't have the other logos in our league vectorized (i've only recently acquired illustrator), so it's nearly impossible to get the logo to look right on the helmet

this is the lake michigan seals, and this is our resident maize and blue fan - the block "M" on the collar is intended as a tribute to the wolverines - steve smith is one of his keeper players, hence 89 - let me know what you think

sealsunitq6.png

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived