Player sig

chestnutz

Well I'm new to the boards and this is my first time doing anything like this. I've played around with photoshop before making custom covers and such, but I don't know much about sigs. I got the idea to make a sig (and more depending on if people want some) of legendary players, like Willie Mays, Michael Jordan, etc. I wanted to incorporate the player's nickname into it.

In this case I decided to do Karl Malone because he has one of the most recognizable nicknames in sports, the Mailman. C & C is welcome, and if anyone wants any special requests I'd be happy to do it (I don't know much about hockey however)

Untitled-1copy.jpg

EDIT: I will also do current players.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Alright here's a few more with current players.

lebron.jpg

This one is probably my favorite out of the three.

arenas.jpg

Arenas is my favorite basketball player, but I had trouble working with the colors on this one. I didn't know if I wanted to ghost the pictures or not or what colors to do this AGENT 0 part. I tried to get in all three of the wizards uniforms though, and used the phrase of his charity, zero to hero.

spacer.png

I like these a lot. It woulda been a little cooler if you woulda done something with "the Mailman" kinda playing on the Post Office Logo as well, or with "Agent Zero" a James Bond feel instead of the gun 7, it coulda been a couple of basketballs going into the "Hoop Zero." Just some thoughts.

A few suggestions for future ones that you may or may not do...

Hank "The Hammer" Aaron or "Hammerin'" Hank Arron

THE "Minister of Defense" Reggie White

"Pistol" Pete Marovich

Eldrick "Tiger" Woods

Good work man,

Kyle

packchampionslfroh.png

Wow thanks man, that means a lot cause this is the first time I've done anything like this, and I just signed up this account so I could see all of your guys great work.

I originally had the gilbert arenas one being agenty. I had the dark shades and a gun in it, but I just didn't like how it looked.

For my next one I was going to do a brian dawkins (weapon X), brian westbrook (Route 36 West), or jeremiah trotter (the axeman), just because I'm a diehard Eagles fan. I was considering doing pistol pete as well.

Here's a list of the ones I was going to do, but these are just ones that came to my head so I'm not necessarily going to do them:

-Shawn Marion (The Matrix, just have a bunch of numbers like hte matrix in the backround)

-Dontrelle Willis (the D-Train, a train in the backround)

-Ben Wallace or Ben Roethlisberger (Big Ben)

-Dwayne Wade (the Flash)

-Andrei (sp?) Krilelinko (sp?) AK-47

-Derek Jeter (Mr. November)

-Mike Mussina (Moose)

-Roger Clemons (The Rocket)

-Joe Jackson (Shoeless)

-Stephon Marbury (Starbury)

-Mario Lemiuex (Super Mario, like the nintendo character)

-Vince Carter (Air Canada, Vinsanity)

-Ozzie Smith (The Wizard of Oz)

Well those are just some players who would be easy to do. If anyone has any more suggestions or requests, I would actually appreciate it.

Not sure how I'd do Reggie White, I'd love to beceause he was an Eagle, but minister of defense would be hard to do literally. Any suggestions?

spacer.png

Archived