Logo & Name for a Non-Profit Organization in Seattle

swilson160

Hi, everyone.

I recently discovered I have Hepatitis C, and have had it for 25 years. Having had blood transfusions during surgery in 1982, I've been at risk for this. Unfortunately, I never knew. Hepatitis C information is out there, but you have to seek it out to find it. If you aren't looking for info, you'll never find it. This is why awareness is not where it should be. So, to do my part, I'm starting a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and getting people tested.

The name I've decided on is The Hepatitis C Awareness & Testing Foundation...or, The HepCAT Foundation. Here's the logo I've come up with:

Color---White-BG.png

I wanted something simple but effective, and I think this does it. I'm not decided on the fonts yet, so if anyone has any suggestions for a different one, please let me know. I just don't want anything fancy. I also like this because if I decide to have a graphic logo, I can put it to the left of the wordmark.

Also, if anyone here has any experience with starting or running a 501©(3) non-profit organization, I'd appreciate someone to talk to about it. And if anyone lives in Seattle and is interested in helping out with this, let me know.

And, of course, any C&C on the name and logo is appreciated--that's why I'm posting this here, after all.

Thanks!

yeah i like the basic look. If there was any tweaking id do itd be to play with fonts (just of HepCAT) and test out some additional color schemes.

That's basically the plan--Gill Sans just worked best out of the fonts I have on my computer now. I used blue and red just because, but I'm not inexorably tied to it. Anyone have suggestions for better colors?

Archived