Wisconsin's Jefferson gets Jacked Up vs. MSU

rmackman

The hit:

What it reminded me of:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Agreed. I just don't understand how your natural sympathy as a football player doesn't kick in (after the initial adrenaline rush) when you see a guy laid out on the turf.

It's possible that some football players don't have much sympathy. If they took out your career that's okay if it helps them. Unfortunately there are people that feel that way. I'm not saying that's how this guy is, but there are people like that.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

It's possible that some football players don't have much sympathy. If they took out your career that's okay if it helps them. Unfortunately there are people that feel that way. I'm not saying that's how this guy is, but there are people like that.

Kind of like people who post video of cheap hits and yack about them getting jacked up.

It's where I sit.

Archived