Stars Concept

Korbyn

The Stars were trying to go for a retro look with their current 'basketball' uni's, and personally I don't think they look that retro. So I made a conspet for the Stars incorporating their 1993-98/99 jerseys. THe first one is like their black uniforms from 93-99 and the second concepts are the home and away 93-99 jersey being put together.

C & C

StarsConcept2.jpg

StarsConcept21.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

OMG mr korbyn this is absoulutly the greatest thing anyone has ever done with the stars jersey!!!!!! you are a GOD!!!! please be my friend you are so cool and make the best concepts!!!!!

Well Once you start browsing through the Concepts board as becoming an average member you can see alot of great concepts maybe more Stars Concepts and as for Korbyn or as you say mr korbyn well I wouldnt say he's god and its a nice concept and maybe a bit hyper for a post Carl but Welcome to the Forums :grin:

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

OMG mr korbyn this is absoulutly the greatest thing anyone has ever done with the stars jersey!!!!!! you are a GOD!!!! please be my friend you are so cool and make the best concepts!!!!!

Hahahaha, thanks CarlB and welcome to the Forums

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

did anyone catch a whiff of sarcasm here???

Anyways. I don't like these a whole lot, but the first set is better.

I would just say replace the gold on the white jersey with green

You mean like this ...

starsss.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

You mean like this ...

starsss.jpg

it's not what I was thinking, but it's better.

Archived