ADT Canada Russia Challenge

Generic

Well I havent heard much from anybody about the ADT Canada Russia Challenge ive only started watching after two games I think. Its the OHL All-Star team against Russia's Team and im pretty sure this challenge is all so going with the WHL for some of the games but Ive only started watching but it's kinda fun watching and yet boring at least to me its better than the Canada Russia Super Series that happened this summer. Well that's all I got to say but check out the web site ADT Canada Russsia Challenge

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Yeah I have seen all 3 games so far of the Canada/Russia Challenge... I have to say I would think the Russians have learnt their lesson from this summer Summit and have done some things... ya should have seen the ending of Game 3.. oh weeee dang nasty business... ooo about time the series now fiesty... that should be good for later on for the World Junior Hockey Championships!!! BTW go Canada go!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived