Photos from the Pats/Eagles Game (11/25/07)

Audiodrama

Those are some great seats, huh? You get a better vantage point there than we writers do in the pressbox. ;)

You writers in the pressbox aren't paying for your seat. :)

One thing I noticed with Gillette: the comparative paucity of seating per suite. It appears as if you could fit 25-30 people in a suite with little or no trouble, but instead have maybe 10 chairs facing the field with the more comfortable seating focused around either food or a (presumed) in-suite television.

The ESA in Raleigh is similarly laid out, but with actual stadium-type seats in front of the 'bar.' Is that the case at Gillette as well and I'm just not seeing it? It'd seem to be an awful waste to have such a big suite and only have maybe 10 people able to watch the game live without standing.

nav-logo.png

Those are some great seats, huh? You get a better vantage point there than we writers do in the pressbox. ;)

One thing I noticed with Gillette: the comparative paucity of seating per suite. It appears as if you could fit 25-30 people in a suite with little or no trouble, but instead have maybe 10 chairs facing the field with the more comfortable seating focused around either food or a (presumed) in-suite television.

The ESA in Raleigh is similarly laid out, but with actual stadium-type seats in front of the 'bar.' Is that the case at Gillette as well and I'm just not seeing it? It'd seem to be an awful waste to have such a big suite and only have maybe 10 people able to watch the game live without standing.

There are indeed stadium seats in front of the bar, closer to the window. There were two rows of about fourteen each.

There are indeed stadium seats in front of the bar, closer to the window. There were two rows of about fourteen each.

Ah! Okay. That would make far more sense then.

nav-logo.png

Archived