naming a league

heernumurr

not sure if this shoud have been in requests, but it is a concept and i need some help!.

a while ago i did a liverpool fc hockey concept. well im carrying on the theme, and im currently working on more teams. ultimately id like a whole league, with maybe 16 or so teams from the uk. so i wanted peoples ideas on any of the following stuff:

- possible teams and their nicknames. the main idea is taking premier league teams over to hockey, but im open to other suggestions.

- a name for the league itself. i want to make a league logo patch for the jerseys but dont even have a name yet. just remember the league will be based in the uk, not just england.

- any other ideas to expand the concept! maybe a trophy, structure of the league, all-star game, anything really!

im gonna work on all the team identities, logos and jerseys; but id love to see some concepts for the league logo and jersey patch, and anything else you can think of!

In Spain (i think) soccer soccer teams also have basketball teams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asociaci%C3%B...s_de_Baloncesto) with the same relegation/promotion as soccer. Maybe expand the Premiership into a hockey league. Use something like 'Premier' in the title of the league and base the modify the logo to fit. Especially considering that lion logo is top notch. Most of the teams have nicknames you could use as well.

Just a thought.

Archived