Chicago Blackhawks Home Concepts

Bruins4Life

Decided to give changing an Or6 teams uni another shot! This time it's the much beloved (by fans anyhow) Chicago Blackhawks! I didn't want to go over board with it, just changed some striping and fixed up new logos, other than that, the colors are all the same and whatnot. I think they came out alright, not sure which one I like more so you got both! Whatcha think??

chicagoblackhawkshomeconx8.jpg

A bit of the old with a lot of the new!

chicagoblackhawkshomecofe8.jpg

And pretty much all new!

chicagoblackhawkshomecopt8.jpg

Another shot at a different and updated logo!

chicagoblackhawkshomecoyw6.jpg

Now keep all your minds off of taking a dump, and look at it for what it is a very angry Indian!

chicagoblackhawksalternyc2.jpg

An alternate with a new Crossed Tomahawks Logo!

So you took away the unique stripes to just have armpit vents? That makes no sense. The bottom Indian Head looks like he's pushing one out. The shoulder logo is just a Redskins ripoff now, instead of the unique crossed tomahawks.

I always preferred this version of the Hawks' crest:

indianhead.jpg

I like this better. He isn't smiling.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ummm....sorry, but it doesn't do it for me. The current logo is too important to the organization and the fans to go through such a drastic change. Also the first thing that I though of when I saw the first logo was San Diego State; looks too Aztec.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

So you took away the unique stripes to just have armpit vents? That makes no sense. The bottom Indian Head looks like he's pushing one out. The shoulder logo is just a Redskins ripoff now, instead of the unique crossed tomahawks.

I always preferred this version of the Hawks' crest:

indianhead.jpg

I like this better. He isn't smiling.

Out of the 3 logos including the original, the original one most looks like he's smiling! The first one looks like a confident and proud Indian, and the second one...well now that I look at it...does look like he's trying hard to pinch one off, but it was the elaborate headdress that drew me to it in the first place! As far as armpit vents replacing striping, no not at all! No vents just coloured material! No mesh or vented material, just straight jersey material in black!!

I like your logos, but the jersey itself is too plain.

I can't agree more...but the primary logos on the third and fourth jerseys are definitely from rivalart.com, I don't know about the rest of them. Bruins- if they are your logos, great job on those, but the jerseys arent doing it for me. Ohh and don't use the white socks with the dark jerseys...it looks bad, the last time I saw that was watching a squirt house league game.

brewerssig.jpg

I like your logos, but the jersey itself is too plain.

I can't agree more...but the primary logos on the third and fourth jerseys are definitely from rivalart.com, I don't know about the rest of them. Bruins- if they are your logos, great job on those, but the jerseys arent doing it for me. Ohh and don't use the white socks with the dark jerseys...it looks bad, the last time I saw that was watching a squirt house league game.

No where did I say I solely created the logos! The last two are from Rivalart, I went looking there because I got tired of being dogged for the first couple and wanted to find some definite mean angry Indian looking logos to use! Something that if people said stuff about it would be no sweat of my sack, because I didn't make them! I had something in mind and I found it there! I never took credit for making them, but I'll take it for using them!

Moving on, maybe I'll try the last two again, but on a more traditional looking jersey to see if that quenches Blackhawks fans unquenchable thirst for more familiarity! Who knows...I'll get around to it!

I think generally on these boards...for new logos (im talking not already worn or proposed by teams etc.) if someone doesn't say "the logos are not mine they are from here"...members will think the poster made them and/or take that as someone taking credit for a logo. Just in the future say I made logos x and y, logo z is from rivalart etc. That said your logos are clearly better than those 2.

brewerssig.jpg

Archived