Philadelphia Eagles

jimboqb12

Here's yet another NFL concept. I've had alot of time off waiting for term to start at uni so heres concept numero quatro of the week. I was trying to go back to the roots, drawing a sort of inspiration from the Van Buren era mixed with a lil bit of the 60s. I dunno, im quite pleased with how it came out.

The thing im finding hard with these concepts is where to draw the line between throwback and pure mental Falcons-esque modern madness!

Well here it is as usual any constructive critisism is welcome!

EaglesUniform.jpg

Here's yet another NFL concept. I've had alot of time off waiting for term to start at uni so heres concept numero quatro of the week. I was trying to go back to the roots, drawing a sort of inspiration from the Van Buren era mixed with a lil bit of the 60s. I dunno, im quite pleased with how it came out.

The thing im finding hard with these concepts is where to draw the line between throwback and pure mental Falcons-esque modern madness!

Well here it is as usual any constructive critisism is welcome!

EaglesUniform.jpg

Lose the grey, IMO. Also make the sleeves green -- the whole sleeve. Also ALWAYS save as .PNG -- jpeg loses color information!

Archived