Uniform concept fo my fantasy team

jkrdevil

After seeing the old ones, I have to say what you have here is a case of New Coke.

I like the old ones better. The even green stripes really balance out well on the old set, while on the new, they seems an afterthought. Maybe introduce a new alt and experiment there, but I'd say your former jerseys are the winners.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yes, the logo is originally form CBSsportsline. It was vectorized by mjrbaseball for me. I have modified the colors and other stuff. I only use it for I of my fantasy teams (my hockey team of course) on the board. It's in my sigs because those have to do with my fantasy team.

When I made these new uniforms I original intent was to matvh the stripes. I did n't like how the green looked against the white in the original ones so I put against the red on the sleeves and waist.

I'm playing around right now with them right now on how will they look with out shoulder colors.

Archived