Browns concept

vicfurth

I posted something like this a few months back where different people had created some very nice designs for the Browns. What I suggested is that the put the "B" logo on the side of the helmet and use a darker shade of orange, almost like a copper. Leave the helmet orange since that's how most people recognize the Browns. I would love to see some concepts posted

I posted something like this a few months back where different people had created some very nice designs for the Browns. What I suggested is that the put the "B" logo on the side of the helmet and use a darker shade of orange, almost like a copper. Leave the helmet orange since that's how most people recognize the Browns. I would love to see some concepts posted

Yeah, I remember a bunch with a similar color scheme that PANTONE proposed.

I like the Dawg endzone design, but not the color scheme.  If I could see that in the proper colors, that being Orange and Brown I could agree to that.  But other then that the Browns don't wanna change and I hope they don't.  Being a Browns fan and visiting the message board they the logos we have now.  They like plain old tradition and if they want anything they want Brownie, the elf logo back more then any of the new crap we got.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived