Team Planes

jake22

ya i second that..i just dont see the point of taking a plane and throwing logos all over it

why doesnt someone do Team cars,boats and even big rigs..im sorry i just dont get it

Check this link! Pretty cool.

Visit My Website

Sweet link...

The one with an Orca whale at the bottom looks sweet, too bad the link is dead, I would have liked seeing a large photo instead of just the thumbnail...

As for Jake's overall designs: I think what you have to realize is that people like to see new things, (rightfully) so they can be inspired.

Play with the overall layout. More and more marketers that use vehicles (planes, cars, truck...) as a medium stretch the limit of the "Canvas". Don't be afraid to supersize the logo, bleed the edges, add new colours.

What you've done here, so far, is teh equivalent of taking a house league hockey template, let's say the Habs' classic home uniform and switch logos and colours, no matter how many teams you try, it is very unlikely that the comments will get more constructive.

Just have fun with it... more fun... take risks... look at some elements of the logo and find a similar shape/area in the "canvas"...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived