Columbus Clippers Concept

RPimpsner

I got bored and started designing a new set of uniforms for the Columbus Clippers.

ClippersConcept.png

When the Clips entered the I.L. in 1977 they wore Powder Blue pullovers with Royal lettering outlined in White and Scarlet (Red). I think it was in a vertically-arched block font (COLUMBUS) but I could be wrong. I like what you've done but I don't like the brush-script style font that you used. As I have said before brush script looks like something you'd get on a set of beer league T-Shirts purchased from anyone with a heat-seal machine. Brush script just looks terrible, especially on pro jerseys.

Change to a more conventional script font (Dodgers, Orioles, Indians, Royals, Cardinals) and one thay's easier to read. Also, it should have a tail. And the original cap logo with the ship inside the circular part of the "C" would still work. Especially with the three-color motif. Also, are your numbers going to be three-color?

You're on the right track. Just tweak it and you've got it.

I did do one with the other "C" logo, I just didnt put it on the cap. I was planning on doing the numbers on the back in the Tri-Color and the front numbers 1 or 2 colors. I am currently looking for new scripts to use.

Archived