Gimp help

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I recently (coupla months ago) bought a new computer and, of course, promptly downloaded GIMP on it.

Anybody care to help, maybe even a brief tutorial? I have no idea what I'm doing because I got so used to Photoshop 4 (gasp!). I really want back in the concept-creating 'biz', at it were, but can't figure out GIMP.

Help?!? :lonely:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hey, guys. I recently (coupla months ago) bought a new computer and, of course, promptly downloaded GIMP on it.

Anybody care to help, maybe even a brief tutorial? I have no idea what I'm doing because I got so used to Photoshop 4 (gasp!). I really want back in the concept-creating 'biz', at it were, but can't figure out GIMP.

Help?!? :lonely:

Dang, I have used Gimp, but not Photoshop. What I can say is that there is a program called "Gimpshop" which is basically the Gimp with its menu system rewritten to resemble Photoshop. I would do a search for that. It, of course, is free.

LT

Archived