Film / TV football helmets

Turkleton

Sorry if I should have posted this elsewhere but couldnt think where...? Plus the images on the site can be used for concepts so...

www.mghelmets.com/movies.html

All the team helmets from films featuring the game of football. Longest Yard, Friday Night Lights, Any Given Sunday etc etc...

Its where I got my Mud Dogs avatar ^_^

Hope its of use to some of you, if you havent heard of it already...

Turk

sigen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if I should have posted this elsewhere but couldnt think where...? Plus the images on the site can be used for concepts so...

www.mghelmets.com/movies.html

All the team helmets from films featuring the game of football. Longest Yard, Friday Night Lights, Any Given Sunday etc etc...

Its where I got my Mud Dogs avatar ^_^

Hope its of use to some of you, if you havent heard of it already...

Turk

You can see some of my movie and television helmets on my page here Helmets, Helmets, Helmets. Just scroll down to the movie/tv section. It might not be as impressive as Mike's page in terms of volume, but I'm proud of it. :D

Yeah.... no... I value my computer too much to visit your site, habs.

What is the current listing status for www.misterhabs.com/?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 07/05/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 07/05/2008.

Malicious software includes 8 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including 58.65.232.0.

This is just great. I haven't update my site in over a year and now this happens.

I isolated the problem -- someone highjacked a single page on my site and it wasn't even one of my helmet pages. I had to go through the code of everyone of my pages until I found to badware (I've had the sight for years, but I still code mostly by hand). I believe things are fixed now. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Things should be safe for everyone now and I encourage everyone to stop by. I plan on updating things again very soon, perhaps with a new layout and adding some interesting pages for fantasy football fans.

Archived