Jeremy Shockey NOW a Saint!

tulanebc

I for the life of me figure out why anyone isn't sure of who Tampa's starting quarterback is. Our Starting quarterback for the 2008/09 season will be 07/08 PRO BOWLER Jeff Garcia. Unless Tampa makes some ridiculous swing for Favre, Garcia is our guy.

Bear in mind this is Jon Gruden we're talking about here. I wouldn't place that outside their scope of possibility.

(If that does happen, I will continue to pull for my cuz...but the Buccaneers will be officially demoted to second-favorite squad, behind my current second-place, the Jaguars.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I for the life of me figure out why anyone isn't sure of who Tampa's starting quarterback is. Our Starting quarterback for the 2008/09 season will be 07/08 PRO BOWLER Jeff Garcia. Unless Tampa makes some ridiculous swing for Favre, Garcia is our guy.

Bear in mind this is Jon Gruden we're talking about here. I wouldn't place that outside their scope of possibility.

(If that does happen, I will continue to pull for my cuz...but the Buccaneers will be officially demoted to second-favorite squad, behind my current second-place, the Jaguars.)

The Jag-wires are my second fave team as well. I like Jack Del Rio (one of the best linebacker names EVER right there). Aside from being a great coach, he played for the Saints and got his start on Ditka's staff there. I just admire the guy and he's built a fine, hard-nosed team in Jacksonville. Took some brass ones to jettison Leftwich the way he did. Think about the outcome had Garrard sucked and the Jags gone 6-10. Jack's probably gone in that case, and he had to know that going in, but he went with his gut and it paid off.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The Jag-wires are my second fave team as well. I like Jack Del Rio (one of the best linebacker names EVER right there). Aside from being a great coach, he played for the Saints and got his start on Ditka's staff there. I just admire the guy and he's built a fine, hard-nosed team in Jacksonville. Took some brass ones to jettison Leftwich the way he did. Think about the outcome had Garrard sucked and the Jags gone 6-10. Jack's probably gone in that case, and he had to know that going in, but he went with his gut and it paid off.

And how that team is now...hard-nosed and tight-knit...is how the Buccaneers were while Tony Dungy was still there. Granted, the offense never really did much while Dungy was in Tampa, but nobody wanted to play that team, either, cuz they knew they was gon' feel it the day after...kinda the same way a lot of players on different teams feel about the Jaguars these days. I miss them days...the Bucs being all tight like that, without the old-ass FA veterans, castoffs and whatnot (Jerramy Stevens, I'm looking SQUARELY at you here) and 17,000 quarterbacks and such...

...Y'all know what--Gruden got to go. And Bruce Allen can go with him.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived