OKC Thunder

14er

Here's my take. I tried more to match the colors and lettering with the Thunder name more than the OKC location. It's uniforms only, because as of now I don't do logos. C&C please, as well any ideas on where to go with an alternate.

okcsa6.png

Kind of looks like a b-ball x-over from the Orlando Thunder, but I still like it. I don't think the black is necessary (or even fits in) on the roads, but other than that, I like these. The only other problem is that they look very very "now" which means it probably won't age well (think Garnett-era T-Wolves).

EDIT: Kind of a tangent here, but I never liked how the Orlando Thunder's notorious neon jerseys have more-less scared teams away from using neon colors. I agree that it being "acceptable" might be opening pandoras box, but this is a good example of how to tastefully use neon. It also makes sense to use it for an Oklahoma team since so much of Route 66 is/was identified with neon signs.

I like em...

But, it just SCREAMS Seattle Seahawks to me... and last time I checked, the city of Seattle isn't exactly crazy about OKC right now. For reasons you probably are aware of. So I'm not sure they'd be too happy if OKC used their football team's colors...

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Archived