OKC Thunder jerseys

Delux247

I don't think they'd go with mostly navy as the trim color on the homes. That color is very tertiary in their color scheme (it seems) I would guess they would use the lighter blue as the trim color. The roads are probably about right, at least as far as how much of each color will be used. The Alts are a little scary lol. Try blue stripes with the red jerseys, might be a little less blinding.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I don't think they'd go with mostly navy as the trim color on the homes. That color is very tertiary in their color scheme (it seems) I would guess they would use the lighter blue as the trim color. The roads are probably about right, at least as far as how much of each color will be used. The Alts are a little scary lol. Try blue stripes with the red jerseys, might be a little less blinding.

Good advice. I figured the predominance of colors is light blue, red-orange, dark blue, then yellow - in that order - & tried to reflect that via the uniforms. Here's the updated home & alternate:

okchome-1.jpg

okcalt-1.jpg

ujsignature.png

For some reason these remind me of 90's Pistons. It's not because of a bad job by you, it's the bad color choices.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived