Denver Nuggets Logo Concept

deezy

So I get really bored at home and play on photoshop, and finally decided to try my hand at a logo... I wanted to start simple by recoloring some logos in the colors of state/city flags, and somewhere along the way, I stumbled upon this old Nuggets logo and thought it'd be cool to play with it and clean it up... so anyways here's the product...

nuggetsconcept.gif

I'm such a newbie at logos, but I'm okay at using Photoshop, but still learning everything (I just learned about the pen tool like 5 months ago, kind of obsessed with it now!)... I would like some C+C, but I guess I'm just asking you guys to go easy on it since it's the first one and all...

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

So I get really bored at home and play on photoshop, and finally decided to try my hand at a logo... I wanted to start simple by recoloring some logos in the colors of state/city flags, and somewhere along the way, I stumbled upon this old Nuggets logo and thought it'd be cool to play with it and clean it up... so anyways here's the product...

nuggetsconcept.gif

I'm such a newbie at logos, but I'm okay at using Photoshop, but still learning everything (I just learned about the pen tool like 5 months ago, kind of obsessed with it now!)... I would like some C+C, but I guess I'm just asking you guys to go easy on it since it's the first one and all...

It's pretty good, Maybe try reversing the direction of the pick ax, that way the text will read more "left to right". R to L is just uncomfortable to do.... looks good with the new colors.

canada.png

Archived