BIG 12 South Redesign

bigmike

I really don't want to argue, either. I'm just saying: I would rather see a bad looking creative concept, than a clean looking concept that everyone has seen before or that doesn't look any different.

Alright, I will keep that in mind for the future but another thing is its hard to think of what else would look good, for example the first concept I ever did was a Alabama one, not the one I did in my SECWest post but I think I posted it on someones thread that had to do with the SEC, I made it have white sleeves on the home and red sleeves on the away, which was similar to what Florida wore once a couple years ago. Someone said to me The Ghost of Bear Bryant will have your soul, and I think you even commented on that and said they were terrible, but that was one were I was just throwing an idea out there because of the title of this forum CONCEPTS.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Well, I see your point, but the thing is, there is a difference between filling in one shoulder of a jersey and calling it a day, and coming up with a real creative concept.

This really isn't a concept.

AlabamaJerseys.gif

Well that was the first one I have ever done so I've learned that, but that was something I thought would have possibly looked cool if they really wore them but your right, that wasnt a great concept but again that is the first time I tried anything like that, and I've come a long way since then :)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 3 weeks later...

Those Oklahoma Sooner action shots player looks like Sam Bradford. He's number 4 not 14 fyi.

Just pointing it out.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

dude just keep doing what your doing

im still learning too, dont let other people bring you down

the action shots look pretty cool in my opinion

would like to see the other teams done in the action shot format

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Very true guys. I stand corrected.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Archived