The NSL's WTF Thread...

The NSL

• 4 months later...

Fusion-1.png

Quick little Miami Fusion duo that was done for a Kit of the Week at COF last week.....I know I can be more imaginative.

Roadie.png

Newark's away I was supposed to post a looooooong time ago. This was and still is considered a WIP.

Bayern.png

A Bayern Munich that, by my standards, is flat.....

• 1 month later...

MilanAbandond.png

This was an AC Milan set that is currently postponed, but is a WIP.

SEGA07.png

FC SEGA's 2007-08 kits set, it's "Nike Teamwear," heh. I'll do a 2010 set in the near future.

Argentina.png

Argentina home, for a competition against a friend. I won in surprising fashion.

NWKfinal.png

2009-10 Newark Industrials' kit set, for the second season of a fantasy league at COF.

• 3 months later...

Recent work:

NZ-2.png

New Zealand home.....The right sleeve is inspired by the silver fern the country is synonymous with.

thatboybad2.png

English away in navy with light blue details. I was thinking it would be too easy to do a red away.

• 7 months later...

Updating with the recent crap I've done over the past few months at COF:

Flamengo.png

A Flamengo set I should really finish doing. This was posted back in April.

realmadrid.png

What if Real Madrid went to Under Armour? (April, too; for a Kit of the Week contest)

socrux1.pngsocrux1-1.png

These were both for a tournament. These are supposed to be kits for the Southern Hemisphere, or national teams representing the Southern Hemisphere. The version you see on the right is the final version; the left one caught some flack for having Cruzeiro's signature Southern Cross (Even though it appears on several flags for countries in the Southern Hemisphere), and the watermark looking kinda like an Umbro logo.

WorldCupHome.pngWorldCupWhite.png

Same tourney, final match. I was supposed to make a World Cup Best XI kit, but instead made two. I was inspired by the Jabulani ball. The black was the one used, and I won the tourney with it.

timao.png

Corinthians (Brazil) duo. I need to finish this off, too; I'm still making the original home (cream and black), and a purple kit for them.

mhsc.png

My most recent set - Montpellier HSC, for French entertainer Remi Gaillard.

• 4 months later...

Here's a current WIP (work in progress) for a "What if..." What if the MLS had more than just adidas as the technical supplier for their kits, and of course, through my eyes in terms of appearance...

Numbero Uno: Portland Timbers and Nike - pthjerseystrans.png

Keep in mind, I don't have a PC now, so it is, indeed, even harder to update.

Archived