Miami Marlins idea

GuitarPunk2512

okay, instead of going with a completly new look, i just used the old look from the 90's and the curent wordmark and BP logo for the hat and made a road uni for the miami marlins. maybe florida will change to this? idn.

(ignore the shoulder patch, idn how to remove it without messing up the jersey, im a newb)

marlinsroaduni.jpg

Mets, Jets, Islanders

I'd make either the wordmark and NOB black, and keep the numbers teal, or vice versa. I think there needs to be more black if you really want to emphasize the teal.

The more I think about it, going with the black wordmark would keep the jersey consistent with the cap, since the M is black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd make either the wordmark and NOB black, and keep the numbers teal, or vice versa. I think there needs to be more black if you really want to emphasize the teal.

The more I think about it, going with the black wordmark would keep the jersey consistent with the cap, since the M is black.

i was thinking the same thing, but i wanted to put a teal outline around the wordmark, but it just wasnt coming out right. do you think it would look better with black socks? all teal hat?

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Archived