USHL Rebrand!

crashcarson15

Alright, I'll start off with my USHL team (and I mean the team I'm a fan of), the Indiana Ice. This is the Ice's fifth season, and I can't believe it has been that long since the CHL was in town and Pepsi Coliseum was actually alive :D . I was inspired to do this after I saw the Ice vs. Des Moines Buccaneers game last night (Ice won 4-1! :D ). By the way, for those of you that don't know this is the Midwest's equivelant of the junior leagues in Canada. The league uses white at home and dark on the road, and so will this project (except for some of the alternates, which will make the road team wear home jerseys). So with further adeu, here are the Indiana Ice.

Home:

indianaicehome.jpg

Away:

indianaiceroad.jpg

Alternate:

indianaicealternatehome.jpg

Thanks to ghettofarmboy over at the Icethetics blog for this awesome template!

C&C Please (unlike my Elementary Football League Concept)

6fQjS3M.png

last warning...stop bumping up threads after an hour. either people will respond or they won't. be patient.

you can't force it, and will just come across as annoying and the thread will be close.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

last warning...stop bumping up threads after an hour. either people will respond or they won't. be patient.

you can't force it, and will just come across as annoying and the thread will be close.

I guess I was trying to force it, but it got a little annoying when you put stuff out there to be commented on, and it gets 71 views, but no posts :D .

So, yes this is an apology, and how do you guys like these? :D , and for you canadians :flagcanada:

6fQjS3M.png

Archived