New Sig Series

ChuckDownfield

Ok- off topic, but what's with all these "Beast" people?

We've already dismissed Mr. Beastly..

Is Nick going through a new phase?

OK, I'll explain. When I joined I didn't know that there was ever a nuisance like Mr. Beastly on this site. With all of the references to him I've been getting, I wish I could change my username. :cry: And who's Nick?

OK, I'll explain. When I joined I didn't know that there was ever a nuisance like Mr. Beastly on this site. With all of the references to him I've been getting, I wish I could change my username. :cry: And who's Nick?

That's cool, man. It was just seeming a little suspicious.

It's not that hard to change it.

With Nick1733, I'm certainly not the one to ask for complete details. I hadn't quite been here long enough, but I've read many things. Basically, he had several different accounts, and he's tried to get back on here to screw with us several times. Surely someone on here with the spare time can dig up some of his classic stuff.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

That's cool, man. It was just seeming a little suspicious.

It's not that hard to change it.

With Nick1733, I'm certainly not the one to ask for complete details. I hadn't quite been here long enough, but I've read many things. Basically, he had several different accounts, and he's tried to get back on here to screw with us several times. Surely someone on here with the spare time can dig up some of his classic stuff.

OK, thanks for explaining. He sounds like a piece of :censored:

Archived