Kentucky Football

omnibus

So obviouslty from my rediculous sig, I am Kentucky, born, bred and baptised. I like our current uniform, much better than the previous one

Current Kentucky

But I would LOVE em if they would drop the silver/grey as UK is blue and white, and go with a white helmet with matching stripes ala 1980's. Also the white/blue/white primary

Omnibus Kentucky

I think the current one...well its just too much damn blue, like some F'ing smurfs out there. My version is more of the Kentucky I grew up with...just modernized a bit and really not that much of a drastic change at all.

So wadaya think?

Those stripes on the shirt is odd, but it's not very noticable.

It is hard to depict that jersey, those are actually vertical stripes on the side, but almost impossible to show. I used the jersey the ath dept sells as a "template", maybe these pictures will help...the only real change is the helmet and the main pants combo. Your comments are exactly what I was going for, thanks!

610x.jpg

d_1806.jpg

No offense but I don't see any real change in the uniform design itself. The all look the same just placed different on the page. The only change I can see that you made was replacing the blue helmet with the white. If you wanted to go back to the old days of UK football you should have changes the striping on the uniforms.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived