Milwaukee promotional night

OMMF

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/hockey/39376672.html

There?s a good chance Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps won?t be at the Milwaukee Admirals game Feb. 19.

That?s when the American Hockey League team is holding a ?Don?t Be Like Mike? night when it plays Rockford at 7 p.m. at the Bradley Center.

Any graduate of the DARE program can get into the game for $2 by bringing their graduation certificate to the Admirals? office or the Bradley Center box office.

Also, anyone with the name Michael, Phelps, Mary Jane, Cheech, Chong, Weed ? or Wied ? can get a $2 ticket as well. Those who have won an Olympic gold medal also get the discount.

The Admirals will give away a weed wacker signed by the team as well.

If Milwaukee scores with 4:20 left on the clock in any period, one fan will win a season ticket for next season.

The team also is providing a document shredder at the DigiCopy information table outside Section 225 ?so fans can bring any embarrassing or incriminating photo to be destroyed,? according to a news release.

An autographed weed whacker?

Free Funyuns for the first 2,000 fans. Funyuns, man.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived