San Francisco 49ers

jimboqb12

Man, don't listen to all the nitpickers, your very first concept was perfect. Everyone likes to come on here, see a great concept, and say "great concept, but if you added this and changed this, it would be perfect!!" What is perfect anyway? I am a DIE HARD San Francisco 49er fan, and I'm saying your first concept is exactly what we need. You kept what is good about the new uniform (red facemask, matching golds) and brought back what is good about the old (three uninterrupted white stripes on the sleeve, black is replaced with more white) so this is a fantastic job.

Man, don't listen to all the nitpickers, your very first concept was perfect. Everyone likes to come on here, see a great concept, and say "great concept, but if you added this and changed this, it would be perfect!!" What is perfect anyway? I am a DIE HARD San Francisco 49er fan, and I'm saying your first concept is exactly what we need. You kept what is good about the new uniform (red facemask, matching golds) and brought back what is good about the old (three uninterrupted white stripes on the sleeve, black is replaced with more white) so this is a fantastic job.

actually the golds dont match, the helmets are darker

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I have to agree with the guy telling the OP "don't listen to the nitpickers". IMO, the first concept was perfect in its simplicity. The jersey didn't need gold because there was plenty of it on the helmet and the pants.

I have to agree with the guy telling the OP "don't listen to the nitpickers". IMO, the first concept was perfect in its simplicity. The jersey didn't need gold because there was plenty of it on the helmet and the pants.

everybody has their own opinions. by telling someone "this would be perfect" its only perfect in their opinion. there is no such thing as a true perfect, at least with any type of graphic design.

but i do have a problem with someone telling another not to listen to ideas/criticism. that is the whole purpose of the concepts forum. its to show off your work and get feedback, and potentially improve. even if the majority believe the original to be better, its best that you explore as many options/variations as you can.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

everybody has their own opinions. by telling someone "this would be perfect" its only perfect in their opinion. there is no such thing as a true perfect, at least with any type of graphic design.

but i do have a problem with someone telling another not to listen to ideas/criticism. that is the whole purpose of the concepts forum. its to show off your work and get feedback, and potentially improve. even if the majority believe the original to be better, its best that you explore as many options/variations as you can.

And that is exactly what I've done. I appreciate every pointer you guys make as i seen what you can produce and i respect your knowledge of uniforms.

Anyway next up im trying my hand at the Lions so keep your eyes open. I'll be posting to finished product soonish!

Archived