Danville Tribe Hockey Concept

JimmyKnight

Clean up those lines a bit (actually a lot), make the crest smaller on all three jerseys, and you've got a decent concept. Also, make the image a little smaller; right now it takes up the whole screen and some, so... Also, I'm not such a fan of the basic Reebok templates. Try branching out a little and doing something more...creative, I guess. You aren't going to get a lot of C&C on something that isn't unique. The basic idea of the logo is nice, but it looks sloppy. Clean up the shape, make it more smooth and have the D fit in with the hatchet more. Maybe some sort of unique font? I dunno. Anyways, this is a good place to start...speaking of which, where is Danville?

scotland_fifasig.png

I'm not going to post any C&C because, well everything that has been said about EDGE Templates, has been said. Like logocruncher mentioned, stray away from the EDGE template and make your own cuts/designs, it will help a lot.

Also, change the background, it isn't helping present your concept at all, it's actually detracting from it.

Hey thanks guys I really appreciate the concepts.

Btw logocruncher Danville is in Illinois it's the county seat of Vermilion County which is roughly 160 Miles south of Chicago. We've a couple of Junior Hockey teams, Danville Fighting Saints, The Prancers, The Danville Wings (most successful) and right now we have the Danville Inferno of the Great Lakes Junior Hockey League. Don't really know how long we'll have them though...

Again, thanks guys.

Archived