New look needed for SportsCenter

oddball

I've realized that everything about SportsCenter and all the ESPN shows, is that everything looks tired and old. I'm tired of the sci-fi look that they have. I don't know how to freshen up the sets and the graphics for it, but the whole futuristic, sci-fi look needs to go. If anyone can can come up with some designs for the sets and graphics go ahead. As a designer, I would have no clue where to start. I just wish it was more of a sports look than watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. I expect to see Picard and Warf hosting a 10 PM PST edition of SportsCenter.

I've realized that everything about SportsCenter and all the ESPN shows, is that everything looks tired and old. I'm tired of the sci-fi look that they have. I don't know how to freshen up the sets and the graphics for it, but the whole futuristic, sci-fi look needs to go. If anyone can can come up with some designs for the sets and graphics go ahead. As a designer, I would have no clue where to start. I just wish it was more of a sports look than watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. I expect to see Picard and Warf hosting a 10 PM PST edition of SportsCenter.

d_a_sst_hugsdrugs.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived