Jersey Hunting

buckeyes

So I'm a newbie to the jersey buying game, i've only bought authentics in stores, but now im ready to branch out and start searching the internet for jerseys. I'll probably be on ebay mostly, and i'm not really concerned about authenticity as much as size and cost. What size is an XL and an XXL compare to in a sense of numbers. Like i see s. 32 or s.40 and i dont know what it is what. Can anybody help? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

So I'm a newbie to the jersey buying game, i've only bought authentics in stores, but now im ready to branch out and start searching the internet for jerseys. I'll probably be on ebay mostly, and i'm not really concerned about authenticity as much as size and cost. What size is an XL and an XXL compare to in a sense of numbers. Like i see s. 32 or s.40 and i dont know what it is what. Can anybody help? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I usually just ask the seller what the measurement is in inches from armpit to armpit, double that, and that is the size of the jersey. e.g. 26" is a size 52. the Sizes L, XL, XXL, etc can mean different things to different sellers.

metslogo_215.gif

Archived