MLB Sunday Alternate Series

knnhrvy16

Hey everyone! I'm finally on Christmas Break, the only time where i'm going to have a few days for myself. So i decided to get back to what i started. I'll pick up right where i left off, and get to Pittsburgh here shortly. I just wanted people to know that this thread isn't dead! I'm going to see if I can crank the Pirates out here in a few.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty, now back to where I left off:

Pittsburgh.

Last time, I was stuck as to how to make this better. But I took your suggestions (including spelling McCutchen right this time :P) and I like how this turned out. Let me know what you guys think!

MLBSundayAlternatesPIT.png

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm glad to hear the Cubs were a winner! It was sort of an out of the blue thing so i'm very glad to hear that haha! Thanks for the comments! :)

Alright for this next one, i'm not quite sure what to say about this one.

The Pittsburgh Pirates.

I've been at a loss for new ideas for some teams, but this one for the Bucs has been floating around in my head for a long while, problem is that im not ready to call this a finished product.

Reasons:

-It feels like something is really missing

-I don't know what that something is

-And I need HELP! :P

I came up with this, and i'm certainly in need of C&C here. I'm not expecting this to look nice to everyone obviously haha, but what i need is something I can add to this to make it look better... I figured i'd go ahead and post this just to see what your guys' thoughts are on it. Consider this a "rough draft" of sorts, if you will.

MLBSundayAlternatesPIT.png

Thoughts?

And dont worry sizemorematters, i'm going to think up up some Indians ideas so stay tuned! :D

Great concept, only thing I would do is replace the cap with the Pillbox cap they had in the 70's and 80's and you got a semi modernized uniform of the "We are Family" era, led by Willie "Pops" Stargell.

Archived