Larry Fitzgerald

LEWJ

My reasoning behind that might have to do with the team from which many might say the Cardinals stole their "design inspiration"...the Minnesota Vikings, who have nothing more than a horn on their domes. Of course, to be fair, the Vikes also have a shoulder treatment that sorta mimicks said horns, so I guess it works that way.

The Vikings also have shiny purple helmets, which is a lot flashier than a plain white dome. I think that's part of the reason why the Vikings' helmets work a lot better with a modern design than the Cardinals' ones.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My reasoning behind that might have to do with the team from which many might say the Cardinals stole their "design inspiration"...the Minnesota Vikings, who have nothing more than a horn on their domes. Of course, to be fair, the Vikes also have a shoulder treatment that sorta mimicks said horns, so I guess it works that way.

The Vikings also have shiny purple helmets, which is a lot flashier than a plain white dome. I think that's part of the reason why the Vikings' helmets work a lot better with a modern design than the Cardinals' ones.

You know what..you right. Didn't even consider that point.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived